2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2, 8 oz. Scallops, remove foot (shed size=1 oz. per scallop)
3 Tbsp. Bayou Spice
2 Tomatoes, roughly chopped, seedless, skinless
½ Cup Scallions, chopped
3 Tbsp. Butter
½ Cup Beer, Bud (Chef Lee’s favorite)
4 Servings of cooked angel hair pasta
1. Heat olive oil to medium heat.
2. Toss scallops in Bayou Spice
3. Sautee scallops until half-way done, slight color, 1-2 minutes. Note: Size of scallops determine cooking times.
4. Add Tomatoes, Scallions, toss for 20 seconds
5. Add Beer, Butter, and let foam and reduce until scallops are cooked to a hot medium rare.
6. Pour over cooked pasta and serve.
½ Tbsp. Salt
2 Tbsp. EACH: Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Dried Leaf Thyme, Dried Leaf Oregano, Cayenne Pepper
½ tsp. White Pepper
2 tsp. Paprika
¾ tsp. Dried Rosemary