- This event has passed.
TAPAS AROUND THE OUTER BANKS TAPAS (Friday)
March 29 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 4:30pm, repeating until March 30, 2019
Join us at the Award-Winning Stripers Bar and Grille for our TOUR AROUND THE OUTER BANKS TAPAS, inspired by the amazing local seafood & local cuisine in the OUTER BANKS. FOUR different delicious tapas dishes created by Chef Alejandro Rodriguez & Chef Chris Pa
- Duck three ways
- Duck confit served with squid ink and truffle NC stone ground grits
- Pecan encrusted duck breast served with ratatouille and cranberry duck jus
- Shaved marinated duck served in a Thai coconut milk sweet and sour broth
- Scallop Canape – Seared sea scallop over a homemade focaccia bread with a honey goat cheese spread finish with a guava-pineapple glaze and pickled red onion
- Rock Fish – butter poached local Rockfish with truffle puree finish with brown butter sauce and roasted wild chestnut mushrooms
- Bread pudding – Local challah bread pudding with hazel nuts, roasted shaved coconut and homemade tres leches gelato finish with guava-pineapple sauce
This is a multi-day event with tickets available without beer or wine OR with two drink tickets, so please be sure to choose the correct drink ticket an correct day you are looking to join us.
Ticket price does NOT include gratuity. Please bring some pocket cash for tipping your server.
**A 3% fee will be added at checkout to cover administrative costs.