- This event has passed.
The Best of The Outer Banks
March 25 @ 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm$38.00
Join us at Basnight’s Lone Cedar Cafe for “The Best of The Outer Banks”! It’s been a favorite with Taste of The Beach goers for years!
We specialize in fresh and local Outer Banks seafood. For generations, Outer Banks families made their livings-and their daily meals-from the bounty of local waters, caught fresh everyday. Our family, the Basnights, were part of that history, and we continue the tradition today by serving only the freshest Outer Banks seafood, caught in local waters and brought to our docks daily by local fisherman, then cleaned and prepared right here at the Lone Cedar Cafe. Our vegetables are “just picked” from North Carolina farms, we serve only all-natural beef and poultry and even our herbs and greens are grown in our own chemical-free garden on-site. Come and enjoy delicious food, gorgeous portions and panoramic water views, the antics of our resident ospreys and our warm Southern hospitality.
1st Course: Starter, Choice of One
- Jumbo Lump Crab Dip – A blend of Crab, Cheese and Horseradish with Toasted French Crostini
- Local Shrimp – Tossed in a Spicy, Creamy Asian Sauce
- Wedge of Iceberg Lettuce (GF) – With Crumbled Blue Cheese, Tomato and Bacon
2nd Course: Entree, Choice of One
- Fresh Flounder – Hand Selected and Filleted on Premises, with Cole Slaw and Potato of the day
- Shrimp & Scallops – With Garlic, Scallions, Seasonal Veggies, Sun Dried Tomatoes, and White Wine over Linguine
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast & Cream Sauce – with Potato of the Day and Seasonal Veggies
- Sauteed Shrimp & Stone Ground Grits (GF) – with Andouille Sausage, Peppers, Onions and Chives
- 10 oz Prime Rib – Served with Baked Potato and Seasonal Veggie Medley
3rd Course: Choice of Dessert
- Hershey Bar Cake
- Creme Brulee (GF)
- Key Lime Pie
Be sure to bring some cash to tip your bartenders and servers! Gratuity is NOT INCLUDED. Thank you for your support!
**A 3% fee will be added at checkout to cover administrative costs.