Terms and Conditions
• The Event is organized by the Dare County Restaurant Association. Each individual restaurant event is organized by the host restaurant.
• Refunds of face value ticket price will be permitted up to 10 days before the scheduled event by contacting Quinn Capps at (252) 216-9362. The 3% admin fee will NOT be refunded, only the original purchase amount of the ticket itself. Requested refunds inside of 10 days of the scheduled event will not be granted. (Sorry but the restaurants will have already ordered food ingredients counting on your attendance.)
• NO REFUNDS will be made or other claims met because you have been refused entry, evicted from the venue or are unable to attend the Event because of travel, medical, or other circumstance, inside of the 10 day window described above.
• Each purchasers name will be on the event list at the door and a printed ticket is not required for entry, although a valid ID matching the name of the ticket purchaser is. If there is one purchaser name for a set of multiple tickets, entry to the event may not be allowed until the purchaser is present to show ID and convey accurately who else is in their party to be allowed admission.
• If the Event is cancelled, you should contact Dare County Restaurant Association for a refund, which will be the face value of the ticket. Refunds will be made within 28 days of advertised event date if that event should be cancelled.
• You must not bring any alcoholic beverages to any Event as required by law.
• Dare County Restaurant Association reserves the right to reschedule the Event or to vary advertised programs (including prices, venues and layout) for the Event and to add, withdraw reschedule or replace artists where necessary without notice to you.
• You acknowledge that entry to any Event is at your own risk. Dare County Restaurant Association or the host restaurants will not be liable for any personal injury suffered or sustained or any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the Event, except for any liability which cannot by law be excluded.
• To the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify Dare County Restaurant Association (and its officers, employees, agents, volunteers, sponsors and contractors) from and against all claims, expenses, harm, damage, loss or personal injury (including death) or liability of any nature, from you or any third party which might arise from entry to, or participation in the Event by you regardless of how the damage, injury or death is sustained or caused, including as a result of the negligence.
• Tickets/Admission will only be issued upon full payment
• By confirming purchase of this ticket, you agree to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
• Dare County Restaurant Association assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
Notice regarding filming, photography (plus audio recordings)
By entering any of The Outer Banks Taste of the Beach events, any person attending may be filmed, photographed and/or recorded.
You acknowledge that you have been informed that you may be photographed and/or filmed and/or recorded and you give your irrevocable permission to be photographed and/or filmed and/or recorded.
You grant your irrevocable permission for your likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and /or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide.