- This event has passed.
Wild Tapas and Beer Cocktails
March 20, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$41.00
Chef Tony Duman unleashes his wilder side by creating a wild game tapas menu for you to choose (3) items from as well as selecting a drink from the hottest trend in adult beverages, a beer cocktail! Your choice from the special list created by the Brewing Station’s famous bartending staff. (Including just “wild” selections for non-meat eaters.)
- Strawberry and beet salad with pan seared venison
- Octopus ceviche with a grapefruit and hop vinaigrette
- Caramel malt crusted lamb chop with a Mediterranean quinoa salad
- Roasted boar belly with collard greens and a brown sugar and beer butter
- Squid ink pasta with shrimp meatballs and cured egg yolk
- The Famous Tina is working on her dessert too
**OBRA has added a small flat fee onto this ticket price to cover website administrative costs. A credit card processing fee of 3% will also be added at checkout. The totals for both these fees is still less than was charged by using third party ticketing agents in the past. Thank you in advance for your understanding.